Thursday, November 14, 2013

TDLNailDesign water decal review!

Tonight I have another wonderful shop to invite you to check out. It is TDLNailDesign, they have some very wonderful nail decals! I had the pleasure of trying out her bats for Halloween, the Zombie Response Team, her Fleur Di Lis, Sparrow, Breast Cancer Butterfly, and Feel Your Boobies decals. I plan to order some from her soon also because she has so many different amazing things including but so not limited to  many different pin up girls, yes I said pin up girls! Her awesome looking sugar skulls, a blowing dandelion one, and her dark fairy one just to name a few! To apply these you cut around your decal design, getting as close to the design as possible without cutting into it, wet the paper backing for about 30 seconds (or until the decal slides off easily) lay the decal on your dry nail position where you want it, get out bubbles and creases then apply your favorite top coat! Each set comes with 12 decals for $1.99!
So let's get started! Here are the bats that I rocked for Halloween! I will let you all know that I messed up a bit with this one, I didn't let my polish dry before applying the decal! That's why this one looks a bit funny.
Next the Feel Your Boobies for breast cancer awareness last month, and really anytime! I really loved this and got tons of positive feedback on it, sending everyone that asked to check out her shop. Now you can see there were a couple creases in mine, I have very small hands and in turn small nails, my nails also curve quite a bit so that's the reason for the creases. It did not take away from the awesomeness of these decals in any way.
Then we have the Sparrow, which I love. It's a simple design, but really brought my mani to life.
I also had the Breast Cancer Butterfly, which has tons of detail and is so amazing and unique. I've not seen another like it.
Here is my absolute favorite, just because I'm weird like that, the Zombie Response Team decal. There were a few creases along the edges of this one also, but this polish hid them a bit better than the color I had on with the other circle decal.
Last but definitely not least, the very detailed Fleur Di Lis. I love how much detail is in this and that you can see it well.

I hope you enjoyed this post and found some new decals you just can't live without, I know I did. Again you can find the shop on etsy or on facebook. You should also consider checking out her natural beauty supplies at TDLBodyShop. Please come back soon to see what else I have lined up for you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment