Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Jindie Nails review of Water for Elephants, Tried &True, Candy Land, and Blue Blue Xmas also known as Blue Ivy

This is my second installment of Jindie reviews! Here I have Water for Elephants, Tried & True, Candy Land, and Blue Blue Xmas also known as Blue Ivy. Starting with Water for Elephants. Which has a grey crelly base with a blue shimmer to it and packed full of blue to green holo glitters in different shapes and sizes. I have on 2 coats and had no problems with application.



Next up is Tried & True which has a white crelly base with lots of different metallic glitters including gunmetal, silver, magenta, bright royal blue, purple, teal, lavender, and pink. I have 3 coats on and had no problems with application.



Here is Blue Blue Xmas which is also known as Blue Ivy. It is a bright blue linear holo. This is 3 coats and it went on very smooth!


Last but not least, my current favorite, Candy Land. It has a white crelly base and is full of medium, large, and extra large neon hex glitters in pink, purple, blue, yellow, orange, and green. I have on 3 coats. I had no problems with this polish.




I hope you enjoyed these lovely Jindie polishes if you would like to find them check out her page on Facebook. Please come back again soon to see what else I have in store for you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment