Saturday, October 26, 2013

Jindie Nails review of Love Conquers All, Purple Rain-bow, Femme Fire, and Live Out Loud.

Today I am going to be showing off some lovely Jindie Nails polishes that I purchased a while back but never got reviewed before my summer time break. I will start off this review with Love Conquers All, which has a white crelly base with various colors of hex and square glitters in different sizes, and multiple colors of heart glitters. Some of the glitter colors are: lavender, red, light blue, purple, pink, and teal. I have on 3 coats of this polish. No problems with application, although I did have to shake it every dip to get all different sizes of glitters.




Next up is Purple Rain-bow, which is a semi sheer lavender shimmer linear holo. The shimmer in it is a pink/red. I have on 3 coats and had no problems at all with application. Went on smooth and dried quickly.




Here is Femme Fire, which has a bright to medium pink crelly base with yellow, red, orange, and neon orange hexes in it. I have on 2 coats and had no problems with application.




Last but far from least, Live Out Loud, which has a white crelly base with 5 different colors of circle glitters: green, gold, light pink, hot pink, and turquoise. Also has smaller glitters in deep purple, lavender, turquoise, light pink, gold, and green. This is a super fun polish. I have on 2 coats and had no problems with application.



Thank you for checking out my post and to find Jindie Nails yourself check out their Facebook page and that will tell you all the places that carry Jindie and it will give you restock info, along with sneak peaks at new colors! I hope you enjoyed this and found something new, and plan to stop back by to see what else I have in the line up. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment