Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Darling Diva Polish review of Channeling CoCo, And Don't Fxck It Up, and Prototype 2

Hello everyone, today I have another review if some pretty Darling Diva Polish's. I'm going to start off with Channeling CoCo which has a warm pale pink jelly base with small black and pink hexes in it. In the pictures I have on 3 thick coats. I did not have any problems with application.



Next up I have And Don't Fxck It Up, which has a dark blurple base with scattered holo and tons of blue micro glitters. There are lots of red to green sparkle in this polish. I had no problems with the application of this polish. I am wearing 2 coats in the pictures. This is my favorite of these 3. I love the color, sparkle, and the name!




Last but not least I have Prototype 2, which has a champagne/copper base with scattered holo, which appears to be coarse and fine, and tons of copper micro glitter. It dries with a matte finish, which you can see below on my ring finger. I have on 2 coats of this polish, and had no problems with application.





That's all I have for you today, but I hope you'll come back again to see what else I have lined up to show you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment