Wednesday, April 3, 2013

DandyNails Bound To Fall and Hands of Time!

Here I am bringing you some beautiful DandyNails! I have Bound To Fall and Hands of Time to review for you.  I love me some DandyNails :)
I will start with Bound To Fall:




Bound to Fall is a light grey crelly base with darker grey powder specs and iridescent flakes.



I have on 3 coats of Bound to Fall. I absolutely love this polish! My favorite of all the Valentines polishes that I saw.





Bound to Fall is part of the group release for Valentines Day.




I didn't have any problems with this polish.  It went on with no problems, no drags, no drips, no runs :)









And the other one I have for you is Hands of Time:



Hands of Time has a bright blue base with a grass green color shift and slight holo look, packed with small grass green hexes. 

I had absolutely no problems with this polish. It went on excellently and dried in no time.


I have on 2 coats of this gorgeous polish! You can't really tell in the pictures here but when the polish dries it has an almost suede look to it. I have clear on all fingers except the ring finger.


If you are interested in tracking down some DandyNails for yourself here are a couple ways to find them: Facebook and in the etsy shop.

I hope you enjoyed this post and found some new pretties that you had to add to your collection.  Please come back again soon to see what else I have in store for you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment