Friday, March 22, 2013

NaiLuv Professional Gel Polish Starter Kit Review!

Hey there everyone! So here is the review for the NaiLuv, which I got from the wonderful Lisa of It's A Glam Thing. Please check out both! Well here goes. This is the first Gel Polish I have tried. I have gone in and had shellac put on my nails once, and that's really what this reminds me of. So I that's the only thing I really have to compare this too, so bear with me :)



The kit comes with the 4W LED lamp, Bonder, Base/Top Coat, Gel Color Polish, Gel Polish Remover, Gel Application Cleanser, Orange Stick, File, and instructions.


There are quite a few steps to applying gel polish and most of them include curing after you apply a coat of this or that. Curing is 30-45 seconds with the 4W LED lamp.







You apply the bonder first and allow that to air dry for 30 seconds. Then you follow with a thin coat of the dual base/top coat which you cure for 30 seconds. Followed by your Gel shade which you cure for 45 seconds. If you are seeking a darker shade of the color you apply another coat of the Gel shade and repeat the curing until you get the look that you're going for.




The kit I received came with the Gel Shade Pucker Up, which is a very pale pastel pinkish peach color. I applied 3 coats to get the look that you see in the pictures here. It's a very nude color that would go great with pretty much anything you wear. 

 It was pretty simple to apply this and the instructions were great. Very step by step and helpful. When I was done with the last curing, I used the Gel application cleanser to take off a sticky layer that formed on the top from the curing process and after that as you can see my nails were super shiny! 


This is a bit out of my normal color range, so I will see how long I can handle leaving on one color, and update the post from there. But I wanted to get this up so you all could see what this was, since this is a prize in my giveaway!




Thank you all for stopping by and checking out my post. I hope you enjoyed it and maybe even found something new you need to have! Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment