Tuesday, March 26, 2013

F4 Polish: Rockettes, Blue Jean Night, and Fruity Pebbles!

This review is of some lovely F4 Polish.  I have Rockettes, Blue Jean Night, and Fruity Pebbles for you. I love me some F4 Polish, they have some seriously awesome polishes!
I will start out with Rockettes, which they release around the holidays and may not be available any more:




Here is Rockettes, it has a creamy white jelly base packed full of multi colored shimmer and miro holos.




This is 3 coats with no undie. I didn't have any problems with this polish what so ever. It went on wonderfully and lasted me about 3 days. 




And here is 2 coats of Rockettes over a white undie. I personally like it better without the undie, but that's just me :)









Next is Blue Jean Night:






Blue Jean Night is a creamy semi off white base packed with small irregular/flakie blue pieces. I love this polish! It's different, and blue, and fun!




I am wearing 3 coats of Blue Jean Night. I didn't have any problems with this polish, it went on wonderfully, and there was no streaking or anything like that.







Last but not least Fruity Pebbles:





Fruity Pebbles has a creamy white base with multi colored bright shredded glitters. (I believe this has been revamped to Fruity Pebbles Sprinkles which has mini hex glitters with the shredded glitter)



I have on 3 coats of this super awesome polish!



If you want to find F4 Polish here are a couple places you should look:
Facebook and their etsy shop.





I hope you enjoyed this post and found yourself some new pretties in the process. Please come back again soon to see what else I have in store for you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

2 comments: