Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday review for Amy's Nail Boutique's Gingerbread and Frosty

I know it's been a while since my last post and I apologize for that.  I was trying to get my house and everything ready for Christmas, which we did yesterday, so that's all done and over with! So now I will be trying to play catch up to get all the posts out that I want out :) Starting with this one here for Amy's Nail Boutique.  I will be showing you 2 lovely polishes from her holiday collection: Gingerbread and Frosty. So let's start off with some pictures of these beauties:




 As you can see from the pictures above, Gingerbread has a clear base jam packed full of small red and gold flakies. I have on 2 coats of this polish.

This is 2 coats with no undies.


Here I have 2 coats of Gingerbread over 1 coat of Sally Hansen White On. I think it looks super pretty over white.

I didn't have any issues what so ever with this polish. There's no dripping, fishing, dragging, or clumping. It went on like a dream :)






And here are 2 coats of Gingerbread over 1 coat of China Glaze Immortal.  I really like this combination. And Gingerbread is definitely a polish that you can wear all year around.


And the bottle shot. Here you can see more of the gold tones in this polish.


I really enjoyed this color, of the two, I would have to say this is my favorite :)













Next is Frosty:



Here are 3 coats of Frosty with no undies.  This polish again has a clear base. Although, Frost is jam packed with what looks like silver shimmery goodness. It also has tiny holographic hexes, small light blue matte hexes, and medium white hexes.



Here is 1 coat of Frosty over 1 coat of Sally Hansen White On. This beautiful polish really does remind me of snow and building snowmen.



 
Here's 1 coat of Frosty over 1 coat of China Glaze Immortal. As you can see over this color polish, Frosty looks completely different. This is another wonderful polish that you could wear all year around.




Here is 1 coat of Frosty over China Glaze Peri-Wink-Le. Again showing the wonderful colors reminding us of snow and all that goes with it :)




And here they all are together :)

Here are some ways for you to find Amy's Nail Boutique:
Facebook or on her etsy shop.


I hope you enjoyed this post and come back again soon to see what else I have in store for you ;)  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment