Friday, November 2, 2012

Review of Pahlish Toxic & Timeless, and Ace of Fours

 Here I have a review and swatches of Toxic and Timeless, and Ace of Fours by Pahlish.  I will start with Toxic and Timeless, it has a grass green jelly base with green and blue bar glitter; small green, gold, and iridescent hex glitter, iridescent micro glitter, medium blue hex glitter, and large green and gold hex glitter. I had absolutely no problems with application, it was simple as pie, no fishing for glitter.  I didn't have any "bald" spots or drag marks, no dripping or running, and dry time was great. I love this polish it was one of my first actual jelly base polishes and it definitely made me want to try out others. So here it is:




Now I will let you know that there was a little curling with some of the bar glitter, nothing major but I did want to put it out there: in the bottom left hand corner there is a green bar that is curled and managed to lay on it's side. Nothing that I couldn't work with. And I do actually believe that the formula was reworked on this one to eliminate the curling glitters, but for me, I love this one version slight curls and all.


You really can barely see it in the pictures. It's the lower right hand corner in this one.  OKAY, now curling aside LOOK at this amazing close up! Fabulous!



Here it is again and this is only 2 coats by the way. Look at all the glitter in there! I love it!


All the fingers! Index 4 coats, middle 3 coats, ring 2 coats, and pinkie 1 coat. Honestly I am happy with 2-3 coats. But the more coats the more depth. So really it's up to you :)



Here they all are again.










Next up I have Ace of Fours for you, this polish has a milky light blue base with multiple blue tiny and micro glitters with some pink undertone sparkles in there as well. It's a super pretty and super fun color. I did not have any application issues with this polish at all, and dry time was great. So here it is:


 The bottle shot! Look at all that stuff in there!!!



Up close on the thumb you can really see all kinds of different stuff going on, it's so PRETTY!! I'm biased I love blues :) 


Here's the thumb again, and guess what, still amazing from a distance :) I have 3 coats of Ace of Fours on in these pictures.




Here are the rest of the fingers, looking just as amazing as the rest :)






You can find Pahlish at here:
Facebook or on etsy.






Thank you so much for checking out my post, I hope you come back again soon! Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know who might be looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment