Friday, November 30, 2012

Review of Nubar Iced Licorice

Today I have Nubar Iced Licorice for you. I know I have been doing a lot of Indie polishes lately, but I got this polish and I just had to share it with you, it's such a great color!




 This is a lovely mauvish plum color packed with gold mini flakes. I really enjoyed wearing this polish and tons of compliments on it. Now I did add some nail art to it which I will show you at the end of the post, but I kind of wish I would have just left it alone!









I have on 2 coats of Iced Licorice. And I did not have any dragging, dripping, or any other issues with this polish.  It went on like a dream and dried wonderfully!




And here is my slightly questionable nail art.  I do believe that I really need to start practicing my nail art some more!!



Here are some places you can find Nubar:
Facebook and their webpage.









I hope you enjoyed this post and come back again soon to see what else I have in store for you.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment