Monday, November 5, 2012

Mentality Nail Polish in Fervor Review

Well since everyone else is posting away about this freaking AMAZING brand I will too even though I had to order the rest of them after I got the first one :) don't judge LOL. This is for Mentality Nail Polish in Fervor.  Fervor is an amazing lavender linear holographic that in some light has a scattered holographic look as well. This is definitely one of my favorite buys of the whole year. This polish is afreakingmazing. It went on like a dream, 2 coats and it was good to go. No dragging, no dripping, no issues at all. Dried like a champ. It's just gorgeous! It even looks good in shadowy light, gives off a super sparkly fuchsia/blue look. I absolutely had to get the rest of them to see if they are as great, because even if they are only half as good they will still be EPIC. So here it is :)



DDDRRROOOOLLLL worthy bottle shot :)

But wait it gets better!



Look at how pretty this is! (PLEASE excuse the little glitter there that apparently liked me too much to leave)



Here we have it on all the fingers, it's just so sparkly and beautiful! I actually had to take it off because I couldn't stop staring at my fingers and my Hubby was getting irritated :)



Here's a good capture of the linear effect.



It's just so awesome! I love love love this polish!


Here you can really see the fuchsia/blue glitter effect I mentioned. 






And down here you can see the linear holographic effect. Just a little change of light.

 If you would like to find (stalk) Mentality Nail Polish here are some places to do so: Facebook, bigcartel, or etsy.

I hope you all enjoyed this post as much as I did, and you come back again soon for some new nail news. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know who might be looking :)

2 comments:

  1. I just got a couple of these and trying them out today since we finally have SUN! This is a great shade on you :]

    ReplyDelete