Monday, November 12, 2012

Daring Digits Review of Sugar Water Purple, Pink Lemonade, and Why So Serious?

Alright today I will be showing you a few of the lovely creations from Daring Digits.  I have Sugar Water Purple, Pink Lemonade, and Why So Serious? for you today.  I will start with my absolute favorite of the 3: Sugar Water Purple.  This has a milky white base with purple and black glitter in  2 different sizes. I used 3 coats to get the look I have in my pictures. I did not have and problems with application, no fishing for glitter, no dragging, no drying problems. Love it! So instead of rambling on and on I'm just going to show it to you!


Here is the up close shot of my thumb. Where you can see the  different sizes of the black and purple glitters. And how they really stand out against the white base to really make the polish pop.


Here it is a little further away. And still looking amazing!


You can see that the glitter is pretty evenly distributed throughout each nail. I did not have to place them, that's just where they ended up. Again this was 3 coats.



And the nails with the bottle. If you like the milky white based polishes, this is definitely one you need to add to your collection. I personally love it.







Next on the agenda is Why So Serious? This has a frosty plum colored base with green hex glitters. It's super pretty and really easy to work with. No application issues with this one either. This is 3 coats.



You can see it has that frosty/metallic look and thanks to my lighting the green really isn't showing up, but in person it really stands out and makes this a unique looking fun polish to have.


You can sort of see the green a little  better here, but not much :(



And here are the fingers with the cute little bottle.  It's a very nice purple! If you love you some purple you should definitely check this one out :)









And last but definitely not least Pink Lemonade. This polish has a frosty sunflower yellow base with matte neon pink hex glitters in varying sizes. Super fun for summer time (which I know is over, but still a super fun color). I did not have any issues with this polish either. It went on very nicely. This is 3 coats.



Here it is on all the fingers and you can seen the golden sunflower yellow base very nicely along with the pink glitter. 


Here is the thumb shot.  And you can see some more of the lovely contrasting pink glitters.


Here is the bottle shot.





And another of all the fingers with the bottle. I love how the pink just wakes this polish up and makes it stand out :)


You can find Daring Digits at these locations:
Facebook, etsy, or their shop.


Thank you for checking out my post. I hope you enjoyed it and come back again soon, to see what else I have in store for you. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know who might be looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment