Thursday, October 25, 2012

Review Dandy Nails Look Around

I know it's been a bit hit and miss around here. I want to apologize and let you all know that I am still alive, I have just been working a ton of overtime at work, trying to get some debts paid off, and found that I can't blog from my phone. I tried I promise you, but for some reason once I add pictures to the posts I can't publish them from my cell phone, which was really depressing. Not to mention now I have like 12 different posts wrote up very nicely on blogger on my phone, but they don't show up on my regular blogspot page, ugh. But like I said I am here and I have some good stuff to share with you. Today I have for you Look Around from Dandy Nails.  Look Around is a grass green base with micro holographic glitters in it. Super pretty! But hey why not just show you!



Here's a bottle shot. The holo really freaked my camera out! But you can still tell it's a lovely color!



This is two coats.



Still two coats.



Index 4 coats, middle 3 coats, ring 2 coats, and pinkie 1 coat.



All fingers with another shot of the bottle. I really love this green, and it looks great after 2 coats, add a third just to be safe.



Check out Dandy Nails on:
Facebook or etsy.



I really hope you enjoyed this post and come back again soon for more.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment