Monday, August 13, 2012

Review of Naild'It Unique Polish Olympic Flame!

Alright everyone, sorry it's been so long since I posted, but I have been super  busy with work and getting my kids ready for school.

So, today I have Naild'It Unique Polish in Olympic Flame.  This polish has a clear base with small silver hex glitter, copper hex glitter that is a little bit bigger than the silver, pink hex glitter that is a little bigger than the copper, yellow, purple, and green hex glitter that is slightly larger than the pink, medium/large red hex glitter, silver star glitter, and red heart glitter. This is all jammed into one bottle, amazing! This is one awesome sparkly glitter bomb that I love! The application was great there were tons of different colors and sizes with each brush dip. No problems with bald spots. Dry time was excellent. I didn't have to "fish" around for the hearts or stars. I just put the lid on and gave it a shake and I got them that way. So without further ado here is the wonderful must have:




Here it is with the cute card! Can you see all that sparkle!?


This is one coat. And you can see all the different colors are there, and there is a big red glitter on my pinkie (it doesn't look red at that angle, but it is). This polish could be worn over top of your favorite color or by itself.



This is still only one coat. And you can see on my thumb I got a heart and a large red hex (which again due to the angle doesn't look red, but it it) along with all kinds of other colors.



A close up on the glittery goodness that is on my thumb.  It's just gorgeous!



Here I have 2 coats. And you can tell it has quite a bit more coverage. 




Look I got a star on my thumb!! Too cute!



Here's a bit closer so you can see the heart, star and all the other glitters!! Look at all the sparkles!!



Here's another full hand shot with 2 coats. As you can see I got a heart on both my ring and pinkie fingers. And there was no "fishing" involved. 


This is such an amazingly beautiful combination! To find your own bottle you can check them out on Facebook for updates: Naildit-Unique-Nail-Polish. And here is the link right to their etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/andeevie?ref=si_shop.  They are planning a restock for tomorrow at 6 pm MST!  So check out this wonderful Indie creator and get in on all her glittery goodness.


I hope you all enjoyed this post and come back again soon. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

2 comments: