Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Try it on Tuesday! Lex Cosmetics Tuilleries

I know I have been behind and have missed a few of the Try it on Tuesday posts, but I have a very pretty one for you today! This review is on Lex Cosmetics in Tuilleries. Tuilleries is a pale pink semi transparent base with silver, fuchsia, red, and orangish red glitters that are micro and small sized. It's a very lovely contrast. This polish built up to opaque in about 3 coats. It was not runny or streaky, the formula was very nice. It has that jelly sandwich look to it. It wore very well, I had no chipping for about 4 days, and I work in the nursing field so I wash my hands ALOT, and 4 days of wear is a lot for me. So after all that here is the beauty:


This is a very fun summer color. It goes nicely with many things. And for those of you who are professionals and can't wear really wild nail polish to work, this would be a fun one for you! It's not bright and out there, but it's still girly and pretty and gives you a little bit of bling to brighten your day :)



The glitters are all metallic and tons of fun!








Well that's all I have for you for now. I hope you enjoyed the post and come back again soon for more! Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never knows whose looking :)

1 comment: