Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

Here I will tell you about another wonderful product that I received from Quaker and Influenster in the Mom VoxBox that I was lucky enough to receive. The Quaker soft baked oatmeal cookie.  Now I really only got a very small taste of it, but from what I did taste it was great. My kids shared it after they took it! They all absolutely loved it, and they said it was better than the cookies that I make them. So as soon as I find them in stores I will definitely be buying some.
Some information from Quaker:
Enjoy chewy, soft-baked cookies in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats and delicious raisins, you’ll never remember they came from our kitchen instead of yours.

-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving

 These are wonderful cookies and I recommend everyone try them!

I hope you enjoyed this post and will come back again soon for another.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment