Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Many Uses of Ivory

Hello everyone! Today I am going to tell you a little about the wonderful bar soap from Ivory that I received from Ivory in my Influenster Mom VoxBox to test out!

To start, I used this product as an all over body wash, it was wonderful! It really helped moisturize my skin. I really enjoy this product! I also, used it as a facial wash, which was wonderful. It really helps balance out my skin. I really am enjoying the benefits of using Ivory.  I haven't used it to remove stains yet, but I am definitely going to try that! My husband also used Ivory to wash his hands after working on a vehicle, which left his hands all covered with grease and grime of all sorts, and Ivory worked wonderfully at removing all the icky stuff from his hands! I was very impressed by this.

I would definitely recommend Ivory for all of your everyday washing needs :)  I absolutely love the value of the Ivory products.  They are affordable to all families and the benefits are great!

And here is a picture of me washing my face with Ivory!


I hope you have enjoyed this post and you come back again soon. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment