Wednesday, July 11, 2012

imPRESS Press On Manicure

Here I have a wonderful product that I received for review from imPRESS and Influenster.  To check out other items from imPRESS go here > www.impressmanicure.com.  Here is some information from imPRESS to start this out:

This changes everything!

Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

Where to Buy

You can find imPress Manicure at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!
Suggested retail price: $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns

 I really love this color! They are really pretty and they don't dig into the sides of your finger nail beds and cause discomfort like a lot of other press on nails do. I have never felt press on nails like these. I love the flexible material they are made of, it gives a lot more comfort than any other.  They are not super long which is great so you don't have to worry about cutting a bunch off and filing. They are a great doable length right out of the package. In the picture my 6 year old daughter is wearing the imPRESS nails and even for her they really weren't super long. I am super impressed with how long they lasted also. Any press on's that can last my 6 year old 3 days has my vote! Plus they don't hurt to remove. This is a great product and quick and easy, I believe it took me a total of 5 minutes to apply these to my daughter. Try them out!


Thank you for checking out my blog post, I hope you enjoyed it and come back again soon. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment