Friday, April 20, 2012

Mass amounts of Nail Mail and Haul Pics!!!

Alright well I have been slacking a little the last few days, because I've been overwhelmed with all my nail mail!! I will start with my first Nail Mail which is from my lovely friend at Jen's Nail Files. We did a swap :)
Jen sent me a paint palette, Essence: Choose Me!, Walk of Fame, Where is the Party?, You Belong to Me, & Let's Get Lost, Sinful Colors Amethyst, candies, and Fimo.

Nest I had to run into town (the town that's bigger than the one where I live and has decent stores lol) and I saw my Mom at Walgreens so of course I had to stop.  Here is what I got from there and a quick stop at Alco:
WnW Clear Nail Protector, WnW Party of 5 Glitters, WnW I Need a Refresh-Mint, WnW Kaleidoscope, Sinful Colors Neptune, Sinful Colors 24/7, OPI Pedal Faster Suzi, Sinful Colors Cinderella, and Sally Hansen Nail art pen Periwinkle.
My Nail Mail (Ebay) from Thursday:
Color Club Wild at Heart
My visit my Mom Haul:
China Glaze: Long Kiss & Goldenheart

Avon: Pale Gold, Tycoon, Dynamo, Dusky Cherry, Feisty, & Hyper

Sheer Chiffon, Sheer Pink Glaze, Nail Experts On the Mend, & Sheer Pale Pink.

Avon: Deluxe Chocolate, Pot of Gold, Princess, Dreamy, Mauve Glaze, Fusion, Mauve Sparkle, Bronzess, Mosaic Plum, Naturelle, & Cloud Nine.

Sally Hansen Teflon Tuff, Avon Color Trend Red Wine, Avon Rainbow Pink, Avon Nailwear French Tip White, Nailwear Sheer French Pink, Avon Colorblast Diamond Dust, Pure Ice Gossip, Sally Hansen In the Pink.

Petites: Velocity, Silver Plum, Aubergine, Terranova, Raspberry Rush, Stardust, Bahama Splash, Satin Berry, Toasted Amaretto, Sable, Java, & Island Smoothie.

Maybelline Label fell off but its a Mauve and Bamboo Perle, Sally Hansen Color Quick White, & Sally Hansen nail art pen White.
My first online Ulta purchase:
Revlon: Scandalous & Whimsical, Essence: Walk on Air, Luxury Secret, No More Drama x2, Just in Case x2, and Enchanted Fairy. Plus some samples :)
So that's it. That's all my hauls and nail mail for the week.  What do you think?

As always I hope you enjoyed my post and will be coming back again soon.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment