Saturday, April 14, 2012

Long Overdue Easter Swap Post!

Alright well some of you may know that about a week before Easter I organized a small Surprise Easter Swap.  There were 10 of us involved and we did not send to the person that was sending to us.  The rules were simple, send at most 3 polishes, Easter candy, some sort of nail art, and a surprise (whatever you want it to be).  So here are the results with who sent what to who :)
Jess from BeautyGnome received this from Christy H.

Lisa of Cosmetic Sanctuary received her fav candy from Nicole O.

Nicole O. received this from Jess of BeautyGnome.

Brooke of I'm All Polished Off received this from Jen of Jen's Nail Files.

I (Cherie of Enchanting Cosmetics) received this from Lisa of Cosmetic Sanctuary.

Andrea of Finger Painting Fingers received this from Brooke of I'm All Polished Off.

Jen of Jen's Nail Files received this from Amy of Manicured Mommas.

Nichole M. of Adventure's of the Nail Friends received this from Andrea of Finger Painting Fingers.

Christy H. received this from me (with some candy) Cherie of Enchanting Cosmetics.

Amy of Manicured Mommas received this from Nichole M. of Adventures of the Nail Friends.
So that's what we did and what we got! What do you all think?

As always thanks for checking out my post and I hope you come back again soon.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable idea! If you ladies are looking for more participation for future ideas, I would be glad to help :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make sure to let you know when I set up another one. I found that since I did it kind of spur of the moment there were many wonderful people that didn't see the posts about it on Facebook and did not get to partake because of it!

    ReplyDelete