Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Liebster Award: My first blogger award!

Alright everyone, I will start off by thanking the wonderful Melissa at My Nail Journey for giving me this award!! I looked Liebster up just to be sure of the meaning, this is a German based word and translated to English means: sweetheart, beloved, darling.  I am so happy to have this award, when I started I didn't really know if I would even get any followers, so to know that she follows and likes my posts makes me very happy!

Also, I am very happy that someone out there created this award for blogs like mine and many others that are small or just starting out.  It makes us feel better about what we are doing, and lets us know that we aren't crazy polish people lol!!!
 
  There are only a few rules for the award and they are as follows:
     1. Put the link to who gave you the award.
     2. Put the award on your post.
     3. Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers to receive the award.
     4.  Let them know you awarded them.

So here's the fun part! My 5 blogs are:
1. College Polished 
2. Kyoti's Nails 
3. Lacquered Love 
4. I'm All Polished Off 
5. BeautyGnome

I love all of these blogs and these are some awesome people!!  I'm so glad I get to share this with them :) 

1 comment:

  1. congrats! I've also nominated you the versatile award!

    ReplyDelete