Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Avon Nail Color in Cherry Flip

This is a review on Avon's Cherry Flip. Cherry Flip in my opinion is a duo chrome.  When you look at it in certain light it is a different color.  I tried to capture that the best I could in the pictures.  It is a nice cherry color with a lot of micro shimmer in gold or copper, and when the light hits just right it's a copper color.  It has a somewhat thin formula and is slightly runny, but the wonderful color makes up for that.  It took 2 coats to get an even all over color.  This is a very fun color, I would say for the fall.  Here are some pictures for you:


As always I hope you enjoyed the post and come back again soon.  Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile, you never know whose looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment