Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Olay UV Moisturizing Cream

I am doing a review today on Olay UV Moisturizing Cream.  I was looking for a moisturizer that doesn't make me to oily after application, because when I was my face (no matter what product I use so far) my face gets pretty dry, but then later it gets back to normal. I just don't like to wait for a few hours while my skin gets the oil back in it so I figured I would try to find a product that would do what I want! So here's the verdict after using it, I only used it once, because it caused me to break out really badly. Which stinks because I was really hoping this would be the one to work! So if anyone likes this product, it's only been used one time, if you want to trade for something hit me up :). This is just not for me.


As always thank you for checking out my blog and I hope you come back again! Have a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

  1. I have never had any luck with Olay moisturizers, which is a shame since they are priced really nicely. For a great moisturizer, Clarins is your best bet

    xo

    ReplyDelete